"WHAT A LOVELY TWISTED LITTLE MOVIE!"
- Couper Samuelson, Producer of INSIDIOUS 2, SINISTER 2, UNFRIENDED, WHIPLASH
"NATHAN CROOKER HAS DEVISED A WICKED, ATMOSPHERIC NIGHTMARE."
- Lucky McKee, Director of MAY and THE WOMAN
A short horror film of an unsuspecting man who settles into his new apartment only to discover the gruesome dangers of what happens when one steps in the path of someone else’s deadly fate. This slasher film plays out in a four minute single take tracking shot. MarsDust interviewed Nathan on how that shot was achieved and why his propensity for horror.
- Fargo Fantastic Film Festival 15: Best Thriller
- Terror Film Festival 2015: Nominated Best Director and Best Cinematography
- 2016 Nashville Film Festival (Oscar® Consideration)
- Siouxland Film Festival 2016
- Philip K. Dick Science-Fiction Film Festival 2016
- Flickers: Rhode Island International Film Festival 2015
- Sacramento Horror Film Festival 2015
- Fargo Fantastic Film Festival 15
- New York City Horror Film Festival 15
- Filmquest 2015
- Morbido Film Fest 2015
- Fright Night Film Fest 2015
- Freak Show Horror Film Festival 2015
- Rue Morge & Unstable Grounds' Little Terrors Short Film Festival 2015
- Sidewalk Film Festival 2015
- Terror Film Festival 2015
- Big Apple Film Festival 2015
- UK's One Shot Movie Competition 2015
- Long Island International Film Expo 2015